San Francisco Unified School District is still accepting applications for teaching positions in all subject areas. We recruit year-round for positions that become available due to increased enrollment, changes in funding or leaves of absence. We encourage you to submit your application and continue to check our vacancy list for current openings!
Benefits of teaching with SFUSD:
- Competitive salaries determined by experience, education level, and credentials
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance for teachers and their eligible dependents
- Opportunities for Educational Loan Forgiveness
- City and state programs for housing assistance are available:
• Teacher Next Door Program
• Extra Credit Home Purchase Program
- Additional salary stipends for National Board Certified teachers and credentialed teachers in high need schools and subject areas.
- A Current California Teaching Credential or out-of-state equivalent
- Authorization to work with English Language Learners (commonly known as CLAD or BCLAD Certification)
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. (SFUSD does not sponsor H1B Visas)
- Go to: http://www.tntp.org/msicareers/sanfrancisco/craigslist
- Click “Apply and Search for Open Teaching Positions Now”.
- Create an account, complete and submit an application
- Use the “Jobs” tab to search for current openings and apply for those that interest you. We encourage you to check back frequently as new positions are posted daily.
- Applicants will be contacted based on the needs of the district and current selection criteria.
For more information please visit our website www.sfusd.edu or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org